July 2, 2009 | Tags: Links
Is it actually week 26? Half the year is done? Hooray!
- Googling with Bing (CollegeHumor) – Bing really is a pretty good way to Google. Hint from my friend Steve for those in Singapore and other third world areas – set your region to USA to get all the features.
- Notes Still Sucks – A foul-mouthed rant about a product that deserves every drop of bile poured onto it.
- Report: 90% Of Waking Hours Spent Staring At Glowing Rectangles (The Onion) – Oops.
- Hands Down, The Best Facebook Vanity URL (TechCrunch) – Well done, internet! You win grand prize!
- And Data for All: Why Obama’s Geeky New CIO Wants to Put All Gov’t Info Online (Wired) – I found this interesting as a government lackey who deals with sheets and sheets of numbers, and also with many people who want portions of these sheets and sheets of numbers.
I’d provide attribution, but I’ve thoroughly forgotten where I got all these links from. I barely remember who wrote about what when I click through my Twitter feed links.