I went and bought The Best Camera, another set of iPhone camera filters. Hooray! More filtering!
Archive for September, 2009
Singapore Learning? Yes, I’m sure there’s something to be learned from this, hur hur hur hur.
The site is by local education vendor AsknLearn, which makes a really, really bad learning management system. I had to deal with them for a year in my role as IT coordinator for my school, and I wanted to dig my – or their – eyes out every time something just. didn’t. work. Which, of course, was very, very often.
YFSIUTM – “Your Flash Site Is Useless To Me” – is a series of posts where I belittle sites that look stupid or become useless when viewed with a Flash blocker. I use the venerable ClickToFlash with Safari for Mac. I’m sure there are others out there.
Really. The Singapore Government Web Excellence Awards is entirely in Flash. Is this supposed to be ironic or something?
YFSIUTM – “Your Flash Site Is Useless To Me” – is a new series of posts where I belittle sites that look stupid or become useless when viewed with a Flash blocker. I use the venerable ClickToFlash with Safari for Mac; I’m sure there are others out there.
So, umm, yeah, I forgot to cross-post these like I said I would. Here are some. Personal favourites have a star (or, depending on your computer / browser, a white rectangle) next to them.
- August 23 Yum, Whale
- August 13 Also, She’s Kinda Springy
- August 6 Family Feast ★
- August 2 It’s Supposed To Be Inane
- July 30 Chicken And Zombie Sing Wondergirls ★
- July 16 Get Off You Moron
- July 12 Delusional or Delicious
- July 9 Killer Snail Vs. Rodentator
- June 29 Looming Death: Coffee Break Time
- June 25 What Next, A Talking Chicken?
- June 22 A Tinge Of Regret. Also Of Seasoning. ★
- June 19 A Really Rather Slowly Looming Death
- June 14 Mmm, Chicken ★
- June 11 A Slowly Looming Death
- June 4 Probably Tastes Like Chicken Anyway