Holy crap, half a fuckin year!
Not necessarily the most pleasant of times, but times nonetheless. I wonder if the two people who knew this blog existed will even notice this update.
What happened the last half year?
– Turned 23. At a simulated shooting range, no less. Ah, crap.
– Multiple new years in Singapore for the first time in ages — it’s nice to be home, I finally conclude, until the next time I crave some late-night phÃ¶ (is that the right random ascii character?), or american cable tv, or the freedom of dorm life, or Jammix, or my friends i haven’t seen in ages. But it’s nice to be home.
– Shifted camp. The new-camp-smell of Mandai is fading and getting replaced with I-want-my-Old-Airport-Road-hawker cravings.
– Saw the Stanford Men’s Basketball team go through a near-miraculous season (26 straight wins!) only to have it all come crashing down in 8 minutes. Breaks the heart, such a great team too. How do you root for anyone again if this is what happens in the end? Give all us Stanford fans another half year, and another set of foolish hopes, hopefully.
– Failed SOC manymanymanymanymany times, until nearly passing within 8 seconds on my second-to-last try. Just not fit to be a soldier, I suppose.
– Not left the house much. But it’s nice to be home.
Not many photos, but these are (were, many won’t be around in a couple of months) my colleagues in 1 SIR’s S1 Branch:
– 100 years – Five for Fighting
– Are you gonna be my girl – Jet (yay iPod ads)
– You always say goodnight, goodbye – Julianna Theory
– Shout and feel it, Sing Sing Sing (with a swing) – Swing Kids soundtrack
– Summerland, Michael Chabon
– The curious incident of the dog in the night time, Mark Haddock