Update on life:
- ORD tomorrow (!!!), brought forward from the 24th. The countdown timer’s gone, having served its function, but…
- Work starts Monday, and the even more depressingly long work-off-the-bond countdown begins. The length of this one’s too intimidating to make a countdown timer for it.
- Took a secondary-level Math test for future NIE Math teachers — passed, thankfully, but I’m sure barely so. How the hell did I know all this stuff 9 years ago?
- By passing the test, I don’t have to go for the Math “content upgrading module” next week — wah, like Army like that. Pass already get two days off. Can’t complain, really, who else starts work with two paid days of break?
- Week after that, month-long attachment in schools. This could mean trouble.
- Way too much poker on weekends. Quote: “We’ve been playing poker like everyday!!!” — i.e., every time we meet up on weekends — “No lah, we didn’t play Sunday through Thursday…” Oh, my brain hurts.
- Uhhh… not much else, really. This is why I don’t mention the personal life much, it bores even me.
I’m sure there’ll be more nonsense coming up.
Just one more thing I need to mention…